Saturday, July 22, 2006

A DEAR AND SWEET WOMAN WITH A KIND...

...and genuine heart. I love meeting women like this. The beautiful Lisa Towell.


"I have never had a photo shoot of myself before, and couldn't help feeling like this was a fairly frivolous (and extravagant!) thing to do.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  Not only did Karina take some wonderful pictures of me, but the whole experience of doing this for myself was unexpectedly rewarding.  Karina was fantastic to work with -- I was apprehensive about my ability to 'perform' for the camera, but her down-to-earth, funny, and non-intimidating style helped me to be myself and actually enjoy being photographed (something that usually sends me running for cover!) I enthusiastically recommend scheduling time with Karina at your earliest opportunity.  You will have a lot of fun, and love seeing yourself through her eyes in your portraits." -Lisa Towell

No comments:

Post a Comment