Sunday, November 30, 2008

CELEBRATION, EARLY 20'S, STUDENT



One woman's story about what brought her to Karina's boudoir photography  

Why did you decide to have a boudoir photography session? My 22nd birthday was a milestone and I wanted to try something different.  

How did you select Karina Marie Diaz to be your boudoir photographer? I searched for many months before I discovered Karina’s photography. Daringly, I contacted her and when I spoke with Karina I knew that she would be the best photographer to capture the real me. It took my trust in her to schedule my very first boudoir photography session.  

What was your experience of being photographed by Karina Marie Diaz? On the day of my photo shoot, I felt comfortable because she understood me as if we were already life long friends. I did feel a bit nervous because I was not used to being photographed. However, Karina's vibrant personality, upbeat energy, and passion were what uplifted and guided me through from the moment that I walked into the studio to the end of my portrait session. 

How did you feel when you got your photographs? I quickly received the beautiful and astonishing results. They were beyond my imagination! I spent hours selecting my favorites for my album from hundreds of gorgeous photographs of myself!  

How often do you look at your album and digital files online? I look at them almost every other day to remind myself of a time when I have been most open and comfortable with myself. Before the portrait session I had never worn a bikini because I had always felt too fat. Two months after my portrait session I was bold enough to wear my first bikini.  

How has your perception of yourself changed since your portrait session with Karina Marie Diaz and why? When I look at my boudoir album, I’m still surprised to see myself. I just can’t believe it’s me! I did not realize that a portrait session with Karina could bring out another side of me that I had never seen! Due to this amazing experience, I truly feel my inner and outer beauty. This awakening was exactly what I needed for my mind, body, and soul. To this very day, I feel more confident. I am happy with my body and comfortable in my skin and I no longer think I am fat even though I am the same weight. Since the day of the session I have cut out junk food and been eating more. I am eating healthy foods I never thought I would crave. Thank you Karina, for such an amazing and empowering experience that has cultivated beautiful aspects of myself … thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment