Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY CLIENTS = TESTIMONIALS

"I decided to splurge and treat myself (and my husband!) to a photo session with Karina to have a special momento of our first pregnancy. Karina's energy is contageous and she instantly made me feel at ease in front of the camera and was able to produce amazing images. It's hard to feel pretty and sexy at 7 months pregnant but Karina's photographs hide all flaws and highlight the beauty of pregnancy and capture the emotions that go along with it. She hooked me up with an unbelievable hair and makeup artist who created the perfect look. I had over 500 images that same evening and they were so great it was so difficult to chose a handful of favorites to produce into a book. Karina has a great eye and helped me choose the images to best represent the session in a book. I am so happy I did this for myself and highly recommend anyone, pregnant or not, to treat themselves to a few hours with Karina. I've never felt prettier, sexier or more girly!" -Joslyn D


"Karina is absolutely amazing! She has an incredible talent when it comes to capturing people in the most important moments of their lives. I looked all over the internet for a photographer for our wedding and as soon as I saw some of her photos, I was hooked. Not only does she have an amazing eye, she is also a wonderful person who is so very easy to be around. Don't forget your boudoir, maternity, and professional photos as well when you book her for your wedding! She is the perfect photographer for all of the above!!!!" -Devin P


"Karina was GREAT. When I first met her, her enthusiasm for her art was infectious. It was painfully obvious she cared deeply for photography and her profession and it definitely shows in her work. It was incredibly fun working with her.
I couldn't have been happier with the photographs she took during our wedding. You could absolutely feel the energy of the event bursting out of the photos. 
I'd work with her again in a heartbeat." -Dietrich H


"Karina took photos for a family portrait and also for my sister's business.
Very professional, personable, and was fantastic with my brothers young children.Best of all, the results were great." -Stephen L


"Karina is an amazing photographer! I was so lucky that she was recommended to me to do our wedding photos, but I did not realize that I was getting the best photographer there is! From the first moment that my husband and I met her, we fell in love with her. First, she made the whole process super easy, she had patience to explain everything, set our expectations correctly and made us feel at ease. Her professionalism showed through every step, she knows what she is doing and she does it the best. During the wedding day she made me feel like a princess! What we were looking for is for somebody that can take beautiful pictures but make them natural, capturing our true spirits. Karina succeeded in making us feel comfortable, happy and beautiful! The final result speaks of her talent! We've been enjoying our pictures with family and friends and everybody absolutely loves them! Karina is an amazing, amazing photographer! I have recommended her to all of my friends!" -Vessela P



"I too am going through some life changes lately and I decided to have some photos done to celebrate my new direction in life.
Karina took several beautiful photos for both work (for online industry headshots and such) and play. She was professional, easy to interact with, made me feel comfortable, and guided me throughout the process such that I ended up with several great photos. My friends love my photos and are asking where they too may sign up for her services. 
I hope to see her again for some additional photos....love her energy, passion and creatve work! Contact her! You will not regret it! :)" -Jeannie G


"You think you see one wedding photo album, you've seen them all - but not with Karina! Her photography is beautiful and unique. She has an amazing talent for capturing those pure little intimate moments and encapsulates them for you forever in gorgeous photo albums. She makes everyone look and feel beautiful! 
Her boudoir photography is superbly sexy, lush and unique to every individual. She is a great talent and a wonderful spirit! Everyone should hire her for their special moments and important occasions :)" -Robyn J


"I can't thank you enough for making me feel comfortable, supported, and down-right lovely! It has meant the world to me to embrace this moment in my life and have you capture it. More still, I so appreciate the way you captured my essence - it's magic, pure magic! Thank you for the purity of your work..." -Paige Locazi


"I found Karina through a friend when I was searching for someone to photograph our wedding. She was so accomodating in making sure my husband and I got exactly the pictures we wanted. Through the process, I got to know Karina more and found out about the other types of pictures she does....ones that make women feel fabuous and the men they chose to show them to feel sooo lucky! I decided to get courageous and do a lingerie photo album for my husband as my wedding gift. The reaction I got from him when I gave him the album he night before our wedding day was, at the risk of sounding cliche, PRICELESS! Thanks Karina!" -Jenny B


"During my shoot with Karina, I felt sexy and alive. Immediately I felt like dancing ‘til dawn, then I saw the pictures and nearly cried seeing how good I looked. Turning forty this year in addition to gaining ten pounds had me feeling like I’ve really hit middle age. My photo session with Karina made me feel twenty again. The afterglow from the shoot lasted several days and then I saw the pictures! DAMN! Middle age is GLAMOROUS! It was the perfect celebration of myself and life.” -Julie Mikos


"I have been photographed many times, but have never felt as comfortable as I did with Karina. She has the advantage of a woman's eye for detail that I never experienced with male photographers -- it's like having a stylist and photographer in one! She is wonderful at coaching poses and expressions, keeping you smiling with her great sense of humor. On a deeper level, Karina creates a space of trust and self-acceptance that allows you to truly celebrate your felinity."
-Josie


"I have to agree with all these reviews for Karina. When we met her, her charm and professionalism blew us away. The quality of her work is beautiful and speaks for itself. Her work is featured in many magazines. I'm glad she got into baby portraits..and Karina, if you are reading this, I am way overdue in booking a session with you for my little ones.
It's been years since and I can only imagine how much she's perfected her craft." -Lil H

No comments:

Post a Comment