Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TESTIMONIALS FOR BOUDOIR AND MATERNITY- MEG O'CONNOR



"Three reasons to go to Karina Marie Diaz:

1: She's professional: I came in, hoping to get some headshots out of our photoshoot. With that in mind, she helped me pick out colors and outfits, gave me direction, and in the end, gave me hundreds of options for headshots 
2: She's fun: I got to her beautiful studio, got my hair and make-up done, and before we began the shoot, she made me some tea and we chatted, which totally calmed my nerves. Then the photo-taking began. To get some genuine smiles out of me, Karina did not hold back in her silly-ness. I think I was laughing for the majority of the shoot, which put me at ease for the shots where I was going for a serious look.
3: She makes you feel sexy: I left Karina's feeling like I could take over the world! She boosted my self-confidence ten-fold during the shoot, so by the time I was taking some boudoir shots, I felt confident and radiant. 

I very much recommend Karina as a photographer, and friend. I had a blast taking pictures with her, and felt so lucky that after all that fun, I had some beautiful photos to show my family, friends, and boyfriend."- Meg O'Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment