Thursday, December 18, 2008

TESTIMONIALS- JO FRASER

"It all started with the realization of another birthday coming up...

... and I needed a headshot for my book-cover. 

About a year ago, Catherine Houdek had sent an email telling me about Karina. So, after a Google search, I happened to her fabulous webpage and her photos just took my breath away. I sent an email to inquire, and had a fabulous conversation with Karina. We booked a photo shoot, and the fun was just beginning...

We had chatted about what my intended outcome would be for the photo session... Bringing along various outfits she helped me select the right look and color for our session. Chatting with her was half the fun, and by the time we started, I was ready to have fun in front of the camera.

Once the photo shoot was underway, it was beyond expectations. Karina is a dream to work with... she is light and funny as well as professional and knowledgeable. She will take a few shots, then say "oh this is great, or wait 'til you see this..." 

Karina doesn't just take pictures, but thru her lens, she sees your inner beauty and radience and it is clearly conveyed in the shots. It's hard to believe that the the sexy, sensual woman in the photos is actually yourself. My boudoir photos are sexy, stunning and provocative. A wonderful gift for my boyfriend, but an amazing gift for myself. Karina is able to help you find that inner beauty and confidence. In addtion, she is a warm, fun and genuine lady. A true artist!

I highly recommend Karina as a photographer, and I will absolutely work with her again! I had a day of being pampered, and with such a great and enjoyable and fun friend. 

Karina, you are JUST amazing! "- Jo Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment